Monday, July 27, 2009

Only thing to do is JUMP over the moon!!

Ok, so I finished the HSM play and yah. (If you've been wondering, I was Kelsi Neilson). It was so much fun and was my favorite play yet (and this was my 10th lol). So I was UBER upset when it was over.



So there was this one part where I had to take off my jacket REALLY quick and throw it backstage....and well I left it there by accident. Hopefully someone will find it and bring it to the cast party, cause it's my sister's and not mine. Luckily we put my name on the tag so yah.


I also found some true fanzels and glitter girls at the play backstage. I couldn't believe it. It was a dream come true for me. They didn't care if I talked about Idina a whole bunch! And when I told them my friends get annoyed when I talk about her, they said, "Why??".


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Just writing about that makes me feel HAPPY!!!

So after the show we went out and got cheesecake at the Cheesecake Factory, which I found out later my friends were at at the exact same time we were. I didn't see them there though, cause that place is HUGE and they were eating outside and we were eating inside. Anyways, I got Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake (DELICIOUS!!) and a huge meal that of course I didn't finish lol. But I was pretty sad a lot of the time cause the play was over. :'(


Luckily we have our cast party tomorrow though. I'm so excited!!! :D

I also went to the children's cast of HSM and they were great. SO CUTE!!! I went up to the adorable kid who played Ryan after the show, gave him a hug, and then I went, "You are so adorable!" or "You were so adorable!" or something like that. I'm sorry that I have the memory of Dory. :p

I watched RENT F.L.O.B. (filmed live on broadway) and it was FANTASTIC!! Just makes me want to go see it performed live even more. AMAZING songs too!!
"Christmas bells are ringingggg!!" *hums*

On IMMB I have been working on giving everyone nicknames, but I keep forgetting who I've given them too. So, I will write them on the sidebar over there --->


BTW, if you are a fanzel and happen to be reading this, and notice that you don't have a nickname, or I forgot to put you on my list, please leave a comment or PM me.


I read a LOT of Anthony's book last night and today. It's like the saddest book ever!!!


It seems weird to end this like a letter or something, but I will anyways.


Mucho Love,
Rachel <3




NEW!!!


Daily Rachel Quote:


"Let's have some fun, this beat is sick. I wanna take a ride on your....train."




Daily Idina Quote:


"I'm just going to keep messing with you all night. You'll never know if I die."




Daily Idina Picture:


1 comment:

  1. cough, cough. Your friend from 1st grade is a fanzel too. Tehe. I think you can guess.

    ReplyDelete