Sunday, July 5, 2009

Fanzels on Blogger! :O Also, some stuff about fruit...yah, that's right. Fruit.

So I very recently found out (like 5 minutes ago, lol) that some fanzels have blogs on Blogger! Funny stuff on their blogs, dudes. Funny stuff.


Tay and Sarah:


Do you guys know if Jamie has a blog? I would like to follow her blog if she does and I was just wondering. Thanks. :)


Okay, so I finally finished Rent (success!) after like 4 nights/days lol....hey I'm busy.....well not really.....I'm just addicted to IMMB and Twitter....


Anyways I finished Rent, and I was like that was SO good, but I was all depressed. It is a very depressing movie. But then I got bored and so I started it again, lol. I got to the beginning of I'll Cover You and hopefully I'll finish it tonight. I hate being one of the only fanzels who hasn't seen it like more than 10 times....


I lost count of how many times I saw Finding Nemo at 30.....does that count for anything? It has Ellen in it...although I didn't know who she was or that she was in it at the time.....


On Twitter, Tay, Sarah, and Jamie (Fanzels) have been having "Twitter Battles" and it's quite funny. I kind of feel stalkerish though cause I'm not taking part in the battles, I'm just reading what they post.....but I guess you do that in blogs too, and that's kind of the point of Twitter (not the battles but seeing what other people post and yah) Okay I feel like an idiot now....


Three words: Peach, Coconut, and Grapefruit. That's four words if you include 'and' ,but oh well.


Also, I will be adding a Daily Idina Quote in every post from now on. That's all. Buh bye.





Daily Idina Picture:





ah.......screenshot from Rent.

Daily Idina Quote:

"I'm going to tell you, not only am I a snorter, but I pee in my pants sometimes. Sometimes when I'm drinking too much water when I'm singing and stuff and somebody makes me laugh on stage, I've peed in my costume, and ran off stage and handed it to the dresser. In runs in the family, the Menzel women have bad bladders, weak ones. This is going to show up on the internet somewhere."

hahahahahahaha. you've gotta love that woman. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment