Sunday, July 12, 2009

IMMB (IT'S AMAHZING!!)

I've met a lot of new friends on IMMB recently. I will introduce you to them and give you some inside things (maybe even an inside joke or two...)

There's:
Ashlee: Ah. ASHLEE!! Met her on the The Person Above You thread. :) She said if my friends made fun of me for not eating a lot, she would slap them. :) thanks ashlee. lol...

Cassi: :) Is a theater geek and a RENThead like me. She comforted me when I was scared about watching Over the Moon late at night. haha.

Audrey: AUDIBLE AUDREY!! Is my audible audrey! :D

Amy: AUSTRALIAN AMY!! I claimed her to be my australian amy...even though she's not australian! HOW FREAKIN AWESOME IS THAT?

Kristen: KELPY KRISTEN!! I claimed her to be my kelpy kristen. :) (Inside joke: "WHAT THE HECK IS THIS CRAP?!?")

Brain: My only guy fanzel friend from IMMB, but he ROCKS MY SOCKS!!

Trina: Likes to talk about Chess with me! ;)

Dee: DURABLE DEE!! She's amazing. Nuff said.

Dianne: DILL PICKLE DIANNE!!

Joyce: She made my signature on IMMB and is AMAHZING at Photoshop!!
Gigi: LA SQUISH!!!

Tay, Sarah, and Jamie (a.k.a. Grapefuit, Peach, and Coconut Fruit Baskets): Thanks for making me laugh. I love your Twitter Battles.

And everyone else at IMMB.

Thank you guys for making me laugh and smile everyday. :) I love youz forever and always.

Daily Idina Picture:

This was another signature choice that Joyce gave me.


Daily Idina Quote:

"Its a true story actually! I am not even kidding! I read it on Wikipedia!"

BAHAHAHA.

2 comments:

  1. from what's the quote??
    whre she said that??

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was a concert. i don't know ALL the details. sorry. D:

    ReplyDelete