Sunday, July 19, 2009

Er....

Nothing much is happening. Tech week was this week and we have a show tonight. I'm really nervous!!! >.<
Sorry I haven't posted in a while....
I went to the Harry Potter premiere with my peeps and we had like mucho fun!!!!
See the following pictures:


sorry that it's kinda blurry. From left to right, it's my friend dressed as Luna Lovegood, my other friend dressed as Bellatrix, and me dressed as Ginny.




Daily Idina Picture:





Daily Idina Quote:

"It has always been the strangest excperience. Our lives were all transformed in so many wonderful ways, but Jonathan wasn't around for any of it. That always grounded me and gave me a sense of perspective. Whenever I'm too caught up in myself or in something superficial, I remind myself that it's because of Jonathan Larson that I am where I am today."


No comments:

Post a Comment