Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th!

Well, happy 4th of July everyone! I hope you all have fun today.













Turn on your TV to the Macy's 4th of July thing at 9 p.m./8 p.m. central. Idina will be performing. :D :D I'm excited to see how big she's gotten. (Thanks for reminding me Cassi!!)













So last night I watched some more of Rent. I've been watching spread out into days....er nights. Anyways last night I actually got pretty far. I started off at the beginning of I'll Cover You and ended right before Seasons of Love B. For those of you who haven't seen the movie, here's the song order in between:













I'll Cover You






Over the Moon






La Vie Boheme






I Should Tell You






La Vie Boheme B






Seasons of Love B













and so those were the songs I watched last night.....except for Seasons of Love B, of course. I'll be watching that song tonight.













I had a dream last night that the community theater group I'm in decided to do Rent. And for some reason, at the beginning of the dream I was playing Mark and then all of a sudden, I was cast as Maureen....and then, well, forget about the rest.













Anyways..........have a happy 4th of July and go rent RENT!!!!!! It is the best movie ever. No joke. GO NOW. And once you watch it, tell me what you think of it on the comments!













Daily Idina Picture:











THE TANGO: MAUREEN!!!!! (idina's the one in the red dress)


Maureen cheats on Mark and Joanne while they look on.


And because I want to I am putting another picture:



lurvin' it!!!!! Tracie, Adam, Rosario, and Idina. :D :D

No comments:

Post a Comment