Sunday, June 7, 2009

A Blog Post (I DON'T KNOW, OKAY???)

Ah.


1. I went to a Coldplay concert last night!!! It was so fun and AMAZING!! They are such a talented group! They are one of my favorites now!!!
Omg and the main guy layed down on the stage and people in the audience reached for him and started rubbing him!!!!! It was so HILARIOUS!!!!!!!


2. Tony's are tonight!! So EXCITED!!! Cheno is announcing!!!! :D :D :D Hopefully, Tidina will be there!!!! 9 TO 5 ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!


3. I looked at......well let's just say a LOT of pics of Idina today. I can't help it! It's fun and the comments (and pictures) are HILARIOUS!


ex: "I've still got it!"

"TAYE!!! HELP!! GET THIS OLD MAN OFF OF ME!!!"

"haha. deer in headlights."

"Wonder Woman!"

"Joanne, point the way to the stage!"

"No need to fear, Idina Menzel is here!!"

"Guy: Who the heck is Idina Menzel??

Idina: o_O"


My point exactly.


4. Okay, idinamenzel.com:


PUT THE STINKIN' TWO FOR TUESDAY ON THERE ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Thank you for your time and consideration.


5. I promise I will put my RENT story on here. As soon as I get to this one part.....


Daily Idina Picture:


ah. tracie and rosario are such RENT heads it's not even funny......okay, it's funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment