Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Let's Dance, Let's Shout!

Hey.



Again, not much is going on right now...



Still having an AWESOME time on IMMB. Making new friends and talking to them.

Read a thread today about You Know You're An Idina Fan When...



It was HILARIOUS. Great times. I'll post some of the things from that thread later.



Also, I have recently learned that some of my fanzel friends actually read my blog. So fanzel friends, if you are reading this right now, PLEASE COMMENT!! You can just say hi, even. Just something. :) To comment, go to the end of this post and click on the thing that says (insert a number here) comments. And then comment. You don't have to even have an account on blogger.



That goes for the rest of you too. I LOVE COMMENTS.



So um yah. BAI BAI.



P.S. Watch the first video to your right!!



Daily Idina Picture:





Mehehe. IDINA IS EVERYWHERE. ^ see fanzels gathered at a building in like....somewhere to watch Idina's PBS special. Too bad I didn't know about it.....I probably wouldn't be able to go anyways...

2 comments: