Tuesday, June 23, 2009

*cries, laughs, faints, and dies all at the same time*

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. FINALLYYYYYY. IDINA'S B-DAY PROJECT 2009!!!!

aesfldjalkdjfakwlejrowenrwermlwkerm. sorry lol. SPAM.

OK. I AM IN THIS. IDINA SAID THAT THIS VIDEO WAS THE HIGHLIGHT OF HER DAY!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
(and for some reason, I am the ONLY one in the video who DIDN'T put where they lived!!! IT WASN"T EVEN IN THE RULES!!!! OH WELL I DON'T CARE CAUSE IDINA SAW THE VIDEO I WAS IN!!!!!!!!) *cries, laughs, faints, and dies all at the same time.* SHE HAS SEEN MY FACE!! (and the fact that I love her with an exclamation point cause that was part of my birthday wish for her!!!)

WELL WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR GO WATCH THE VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S RIGHT ABOVE THIS POST!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment