Saturday, May 30, 2009

Another Blog Post (I'm running out of titles for these things.....can you tell?)

Hi.

Okay, so I watched RENT with COMMENTARY a few days ago and that was an EPIC WIN.
It made me happy. :) I also bought the RENT dvd so now I can watch it as many times as I want. :) And I'm writing a RENT story, so i'll be posting that soon and working on it on here, cause i type faster than i write lol.

Today, we might also be buying an air hockey table, so I'm excited about that.


I went to a bowling b-day party yesterday and that was fun. :D




I had a dance recital last night and it went pretty well. :)

TODAY IS MY PARENT'S ANNIVERSARY!!!! :D YAY FOR LOVE!!!


AND....


TODAY IS ALSO IDINA KIM MENZEL'S 38TH B-DAY!!!!!!! :D HUZZAH!!!

sadly, i couldn't find a bag of green m&ms ANYWHERE. they only sell them near st. patrick's day. D: oh well. it was too late to send them anyways.

Daily Idina Pictures!!!!



(yes; in honor of her b-day I am putting not just ONE Idina picture but MORE THAN ONE Idina Picture!)






INTRODUCING....




IDINA KIM MENZEL'S LIFE SHOWN BY PICTURES!!!!!



(cause we all love pictures!!!! kudos (idk...is it with a c???) to idina-here.com for the pictures!!!





aw. look how cute she is! :D





lol. such a dee face it's not even funny. "...in a desert called CYBERLAND."



"You've gotta see it! It's electric! Boogey oogey oogey!"








"wow. cow sleeves. that's dedication."



this was in RENT (the musical)




And then she met Taye Diggs, they dated for 7 years and then got married on January 11, 2003 in JAMAICA.

































Then she did Wicked.....





















...And Rent (movie version)....





....AND Wicked in London.....







.....And well then she broke her ribs, and then came back for her "final show" in a red track suit. (which, ha, according to a rumor, was taye's). Omg, you can see her dimples!!! :D



"Fellow Ozians........I LOVE IDINA MENZEL."








and then later she came out with an album called I Stand. (Go buy if you haven't already.)



and now she's gonna have a baby boy on sept. 6!!! :D :D :D

okay, i'm done with my post.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment