Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Content. I AM CONTENT.

hi. well, the title is pretty much self-explainitory. yes, I am content. I am tired (I need to get more sleep) and slighty annoyed (no Two-For-Tuesdays for TWO WEEKS). Besides that, nothing really new is going on. Except that I watched a funny Idina interview with Craig Ferguson! Here are some quotes from it:









*some may not be accurate cause i have a bad memory. sorry. they're as close as I could make them.









Craig: What's your favorite site?




Idina: London.




Craig: You can't get there on a tour bus!!!!!!.....




Idina: ....oh wait....did you say state or city?




Craig: .....unless your tour bus can turn into a boat.




Idina: yes. our tour bus goes onto the water and then transforms into a big boat.



~



Idina: I had my big black biker boots on, but they didn't like them, so they cut my legs off.



Craig: Yah, showbiz is tough.















Okay, so I only wrote two. There are way more, but some aren't exactly G rated and others I am too lazy to type. :P







Bai.







Daily IDINA picture:







*faints*

"It annoys her that I like putting outfits together. She was a tomboy growing up and prefers jeans and a T-shirt."-Taye

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I LOVE TIDINA!!!!! *dies*

No comments:

Post a Comment