Thursday, April 9, 2009

hey everybody

Sorry that I haven't posted in FOREVER.
I saw Wicked!!! QUITE AMAZINGLY EPIC!!!!!!!
Look at my review about it here:

http://www.idinamenzel.com/user/randomprincess/blog/2009/04/wicked-third-time

So this is what went down on Tuesday....
It took us forever to leave the house because I was finishing up my Fanzel sweatshirt that I was making. Then we had to go to Target because my swimsuit didn't fit. I got a new swimsuit. It's like teal and is a bikini. It ties around the neck. :D
Anyways, then we had to go to the craft store to get iron-on letters for my sweatshirt. Then, we were finally on our way to Alabama.
The hotel was awful (GROSS) and by the time we made it there it was too late to go to the zoo. So we went to the pool and that was fun. (I perfected my handstand!)
Then we headed on our way to Wicked...which we thought started at 7...but when we saw like no cars on the road and we looked at our tickets.....we realized it started at 8. Fail.
So we just drove around and got some YUMMY frozen yogurt and then we went to Wicked.

THE NEXT DAY (Wednesday).....
We drove to my cousins' house and had fun with them. They have 45 acres for their backyard (wow.). It's mostly woods. And so we were outside for most of the time. We went on a zip line (AWESOME; my favorite part) and a swing (one of those ones made out of a wooden plank and rope attached to a tree). It was so fun! Then we headed back home.

So Spring Break has been pretty EPIC.
I remembered a quote that was on a icon that I found a long time ago.
"You know you're obsessed with Wicked when you think someday your Prince Charming will rescue you from melting."
haha. *little kid voice, kind of like Idina's Snapple voice* THAT'S ME!

Private Practice is on tonight. hehe. YAY. No Idina though. BUT I found out that Chess is going to air on TV! YAYAYAYYAYAY! I love Idina's outift in that musical! Hehe. She gets to kiss Josh Groben. It was funny cause I saw a picture of her kissing him and she was wearing her wedding ring in the picture. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I learned a new word from a Fanzel:
Crapsickles

HA.

Sorry for the very long post. I was just trying to catch up.
CHECK OUT THE NEW POLL PLEASE!


Daily Idina Picture:

Ok so that's kristen and idina. Kristen's so tiny haha. This was at Kristen's last performance btw.

2 comments:

  1. hehe. actually idina's short too...only about 2 or 3 inches taller than me. But she looks tall because kristen's only 4'11.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg when i firsat saw that i thought it was like a dog in a costume jon was wrong kristen likes to crawl all over people too!

    ReplyDelete