Friday, April 10, 2009

Bored!!!

I am really bored! I made a video (it took FOREVER!), but youtube won't let me upload it. It's has pictures of Idina in the 80s (HUGE hair btw. If it wasn't for her Deebones, I wouldn't be able to reconize her!).

So I will write down (well, actually type down, but that doesn't have the same zing to it) some quotes. Most of them you probably won't get, unless maybe you have an account on idina-here.com or idinamenzel.com


JOKES THAT FANZELS SAID:


"...and the truth is Fiyero, I don't know the difference between kielbasa and cabasa. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner."


Control yourself Idina! Remember Taye! REMEMBER TAYE!!!


She looks like she's exploding.


Mwahaha. Oh poor Idina would be horrified if she knew we had this, lol. But she's cuuute with the poofy hair! Such a baby face. But the cheekbones give her away, haha.


No, I think that's a sleeping bag with arm holes.


JOKES THAT IDINA SAID:


(FYI Idina's name is pronounced uh-deena)


A girl in the audience: A-REEEEEEEE-NAAAA

Idina: Did she just call me Arena?


(Idina notices little kids sitting in front row)

Idina: Don't fall asleep.

(To audience)

They might have like strange dreams about me.


Idina: WHERE ARE MY HONEYDROPS?!??!?!?! ALEXXXXXX, DEBBBBBBBBBB?!?!?!?!


Idina: *burps*

Audience: *laughs*

Idina: Well, if it didn't come out now it was going to come out during a song!


(Idina notices someone taking a picture)

Idina: Yah, I don't mind if you take pictures. I just hate those little red lights. So everyone take all your pictures right NOW!

(Of course, the audience goes crazy with cameras while Idina does poses.)


AGH. There are a lot more funny ones, but I can't think of them right now! Oh well.


Daily Idina Picture:


haha. yah. good times on idina-here.com about this picture. good timesss.
oh and idina was mad at taye that day just so you know. i think that's why her face looks so mad. haha. Jesse and Adam. ROFL.
Can't you just imagine them going:
"Oooooooh Taye you are going to get your butt kicked by Idina!"
hahahahahahaha. i luv the rent cast. :D
Adam (talking to Rosario about giving Idina a kiss): Give her a kiss!
(Rosario and Idina start to lean in to each other, but then Rosario stops)
Rosario (talking about Tracie): Well, wait, she'll get mad at me.
(camera points at Tracie and Tracie has her 'GRRRRR' face on.)
^ ROFL.
OK, I'm done with my very long and sorta pointless post. BAI.

No comments:

Post a Comment