Sunday, April 12, 2009

For the 3 non-Jewish people....LOL

HAPPY EASTER.





Don't ask about the Jewish thing, it's an Idina joke. :D





So um yah.





I want to go eat my chocolate bunny. But I probably have to go eat lunch first. :) My sister and I went down to the park and took pictures and like swarms of gnats attacked me and I was like freaking out and screaming my head off. And there were a ton of bees too. >.< I wish my friends would actually look at their email once in awhile! I sent out a quiz to like 10 people and only 2 replied!!! :( I'm really happy though cause the new couch we ordered will be here on Thursday, which is the day of mine and my sister's favorite shows! These include The Office, Parks and Recreation, and Private Practice! AND THE PRIVATE PRACTICE THIS WEEK HAS IDINA ON IT!!!!!!! HUZZAH!!!! Can't wait! I also came across a poem a Fanzel wrote....thought you might enjoy. It's really good.

I am from California,


From summer beach picnics, Santa Barbara “State St.” walks, Pantages Theatre musicals,” Rodeo dr.” window shopping and coastal drives to San Francisco.



I am from New York,


From long frigid winters ending in snowball fights,


From a Long island accent until the age of four,


From humid summers running through ladybug filled cornfields at uncle Cady’s in upstateForm Aunt Kathy’s summer house on the St. Lawrence River,


From long walks on Broadway and Saks Fifth avenue


From eating warm pretzels from street vendors, Talks in Central Park, and the rush of adrenaline when looking off the side of the Empire State Building.



I am from Broadway,


From watching musicals ranging from “Wicked, Rent, 9 to 5, Mama Mia, and Legally Blonde”


And from long meet and greets with the stars sometimes ending 4 hours after the show.



I am from performing,


From my first audition at age seven,


From belting my lungs out singing “Defying Gravity”


From voice lessons every Monday

From acting out scenes of “Rent”


And from late Thursday night choir rehearsals.



I am from watching dramatic T.V shows,


From Thursday night “Greys Anatomy” and “Private Practice”



I am from Mexican Food,


From 140 pounds of Tamales for Christmas


From pozole after Sunday mass and mornings after weddings when everyone’s hair is messed up and faces are make-up less.



I am for music,


From listening to Idina Menzel 24/7


From playing the drumsFrom learning guitar and piano


And from playing “ROCKBAND” at family gatherings with cousins that had one too many drinks and insisted on singing



I am from many races


From Caucasian, French, and English…to Mexican and Native American



I am from loving my diversity





Good huh? I thought so too. :)





Daily Idina Picture:






That's Idina in the pretty dress that you can't see her face. And Josh Groben is standing in front of her and Kerry Ellis is across from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment