Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The coolest week and uh random news

This is bound to be the coolest week. So far, Cheno was on Ellen on Monday (I'll be posting up that video soon) and Kate Walsh from Private Practice was on Ellen on Tuesday. On Thursday is the season finale of Private Practice and on Friday is the 1000th show of Ellen. And I am spending the whole weekend at my friend's house! YES THE WHOLE WEEKEND! FRIDAY, SATURDAY, AND SUNDAY! :D

So my friends still aren't checking their email.....well, most of them aren't and I'm still "obsessed" with Idina and Wicked. Some things won't ever change...........which actually I'm pretty happy about.....EXCEPT for the part about my friends not checking their email. COME ON ALREADY!


Daily Idina Picture:


Yup, that's our Idina. With a box of pasta.

No comments:

Post a Comment