Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Shoutouts and uh.....idk...

Hey so here's some shoutouts:


~A shoutout to my fanzels on the idina site for checking my blog out! It made my day that you guys actually care about my life lol!!! (and i WILL add more posts due to the fact that you guys asked and the fact that i love posting)


~A shoutout to my sister, whose b-day it was today! I have to say, my card for her was AMAHZING, considering I made it at midnight. I was all slap happy and what not because i was really tired and that's just how i get late at night.....anyways the card turned out like weird cause i was slap happy and all. i drew a fat rainbow and roger and mimi with mimi going "would you-" and then roger going "no.". My sister laughed at this really hard cause we kind of have this inside joke thing going on with this comic or whatever.......anyways on the back i put something like, "hey. you looked on the back to see if there was anything else......but there's not." yah, i know. slap happy, right??


OK, so I saw Ghost of Girlfriend's Past tonight and uh...........yah. Definitely NOT the "movie of the year". It was alright, I guess.....aside from the sick jokes and language and what not.....I don't really know what I thought of it......


I looked at like 600 something pictures of idina last night.....sigh. I know; I'm like a stalker. But whatever (Fanzels, if you're reading this, please comment and convice my friends that I'm not the only obsessed one. PLEASE. They don't believe me!!!! :) Thanks guys. I owe you guys one. Oh and if you know what you are doing for dee's b-day, please tell me! i was going to send her a bag of green m&ms, but should I send them to the fan address or what?!?!?! and will the bag get there on time?!?!!?! Help please!!! )


ANYWAYS, sorry for all the other non-fanzels just sitting there reading the past paragraph going, "WHAT THE HECK??!?!?!?!"


Oh! I got an I-pod Touch!!! IT'S AMAHZING!!!! :D :D :D


So.......I don't really know what else to post about.......so........bai.


Daily Idina Picture:


luv them so much. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment