Wednesday, August 12, 2009

SCHOOL *hides*

SCHOOL STARTS TOMORROW!!!


AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!


Sigh. At least we only have tomorrow and Friday, and then I can relax again lolz. :)
Had an amazing convo on AIM with fanzels last night, and having one right now. (: It makes the smiley's smile seem bigger when you put it that way, doesn't it? Eh....maybe it's just me....


Daily Idina Picture:



hehehehehe. <3

Daily Idina Quote:

"You may not like it, but well, f*** off."

Daily Rachel Quote:

"PEI WEI."

Daily Fanzel Quote:

"Sexy Fanzels vs. mother f****** ugly A** WHOLE"-Lizz <3

I HAD TO PUT TWO!! COULDN'T RESIST!!!

"My doritos are soggy!" -Kelly <3

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! Rachel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't know that you um.... were like that... LOL!

    ReplyDelete