Saturday, August 1, 2009

o_O

Bee dee BOM.



So all day today I organized my desk, inside and out. Well actually I finished the outside that I had already started and did the inside. But whatever.



I didn't even have time to get dressed.



School starts SUPER soon, and that means I won't have a lot of time to post. D:



I am excited about school....and I'm not.



Reasons why I am excited:

1. I get to see my friends everyday.

2. I won't be bored.

3. I'll be in eighth grade, top of the school.

4. CHORUS!!!



Reasons why I'm...not:

1. I'll probably get TONS of homework.

2. I didn't get all A's, so I can't eat outside with my friends.

3. With my luck, none of my friends will be on my team.

4. I'll probably get a suckish teacher. That happened last year. IT WAS NOT FUN. D:<>

Daily Idina Quote:

"Do they say dope anymore??"

Daily Rachel Quote:

"I WAS SUPPOSED TO GET MOOED!!!"

2 comments:

  1. You kind of repeated that Idina quote from the other day, a few entries ago. Just thought I'd let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^ ooh thanks! i'll change it! :)

    ReplyDelete