Tuesday, August 25, 2009

a post.....errrrrr yeahhhhhhh

So i don't really know WHAT to post about, but I felt the need to blog about something.



Me and my sis (er....my sis and i.....I DONT REALLY CARE) watched Pochahonas on the very extremely old VHS player. The sound and picture kept going out, but it was still good.



I went to Holiday World AGAIN. It was so fun!!!!



Andddddddddd that's about it. I really want to start a video series.....although it probably won't turn out that good cause I'll just be blabbering about random things....actually that might be kinda cool.



Bye bye.



Daily Idina Picture:



three words: chocolate and cheese.

Daily Idina Quotes (yessssssss twoooooooo):

"Did she just call me Arena?"

"Alex is single by the way girls....and he's over 18."

Daily Rachel Quote:

"i love how you are singing when i just DIED."

Daily Fanzel Quotes:

"why do i have such a fasination with idinas butt flashing in rent???"-Lizz ♥

"that emoticon has a huge double chin"-Amy ♥

1 comment:

  1. Ok... Personally, I think the Rachel and Fanzel quotes are way funnier than the Idina quotes this time... but that's just me... meep...

    ReplyDelete