Thursday, October 8, 2009

"Give me a bottle of bourbon and half a chicken and I'll conquer the world!"

So.





1.Dreading school. Boring-est thing on the planet.


2. Two of my friends had swine. >.<


3. I'm bored.


4. I feel like-OH.


5. The show Glee is amaazing ness. KURT FTW!!!


6. I saw Phantom of the Opera. AMAAZING!! <3333


7. I'm getting my Idina signed pic sometime in November!!! <3333333333333333





The End....





Daily Idina Picture:



Daily Idina Quote:

"They call these skinny jeans. Well, I like to call them skinny jeans when I don't feel so skinny."

Daily Rachel Quote:

"-claps- that was BEAUTIFUL gigi!!almost as amazing as La Squish!! "

Daily Fanzel Quote:

"Haha it's been a long time since I've "sung" that song!

GIGI GOES LAAAAAAAA!But Gigi goes SQUISH, too!"

-Gigi <3

No comments:

Post a Comment