Friday, February 27, 2009

HI IT'S FRIDAY

Hi!


It's Friday!

I'm so ready for the weekend!

I had another weird dream last night! It was quite sad....

okay, so in the dream my family and i were like at this Enchanted permiere thing. And i saw Idina. And so I screamed her name and ran up and hugged her. I asked her for her autograph but she said no....so we started walking around like buddies and my friend's younger sister saw us (she's a fan of Idina too) and she was like OMG. And then we had dinner and I was like not sitting by Idina or talking to her or anything and then she walked off and I was chasing after her and then she stopped but then she disappeared.

I know, weird right?

Maybe it means that when Idina is gone from my life, I can move on, but I will be hurt.

Hm.


Daily Idina Picture (well actually for this one, pictures...) :


The fourth picture is my favorite! I also like the last one too!

No comments:

Post a Comment